This product is no longer available. Continue shopping at Free People
Set of two intricately colored temporary tattoos. Easy to apply and easy to wash off! Choose from the eagle and dream catcher set, the cross and rose set and the feather and arrow set! Each set is gorgeous and absolutely unique. Tattoos are designed by artist Kelly Mitchell Gazdowicz.
*By Burrowing Home
DIRECTION FOR USE:
1. Peel away the clear plastic layer exposing the adhesive.
2. Make sure skin is clean, dry and relatively hair free. Position and apply the tattoo's adhesive side to your skin pressing down firmly to assure full contact.
3. Cover with a wet clothe for up to 1 minute or until paper backing slides off easily. Rinse gently under steam of warm water to remove any excess adhesive.
4. Allow tattoo to dry and set fully before touching (may take up to 5 minutes).
5. Tattoo can last up to several days and can be removed with a combination of water and baby oil.
**Tips for getting the most out of your temporary tattoo:
Once the tattoo dries and sets fully, apply a light dusting of powder (baby powder, loose or pressed facial power) with a powder or makeup brush. This helps any residual shine, increases the longevity of the tattoo and helps make it look even more realistic.